As the legal sports betting landscape across Canada ignites with excitement, you might be wondering how to seize this golden opportunity. Well, welcome to our ultimate guide, your passport to the heart-pounding realm of sports betting in Quebec!
Join us on this exhilarating voyage as we delve into the captivating history, unravel the recent legal developments, and reveal the secrets of responsible betting in this sports-obsessed province. Get ready to make informed choices, find trusted bookmakers, and discover the sports that ignite the spirit of Quebec.
The betting arena is heating up, and we’re your trusted guide to navigating this thrilling landscape. Let’s dive in and make the most of the sports betting fervour sweeping Quebec and all of Canada!
Sign up bonus100% up to $1000Very easy to use Wide variety of markets Reputable and trusted brand Great customer serviceSports InteractionPlay Now
Sign up bonusGet your 1st deposit matched up to $500 in BonusComprehensive sports betting markets Super-fast deposit options Live betting Live streamingBetway SportsPlay Now
Sign up bonusUp to $300 100% Matched Free Bet on your first bet24/7 support via live chat Tons of betting markets Fast payout time Secure & reputable providerBetVictor SportsPlay Now
Sign up bonusC$400 Welcome Bonus + 50 Free SpinsEasy-to-navigate website Create your own bets with Bodog’s feature Cryptocurrency-friendly Lots of prop betsBodogPlay Now
Sign up bonusC$500 Sports Bonus + C$1000 Bonus Casino ChipsMore betting markets than you could ever need Early cashout on single bets or parlays Live betting keeps you in action after the game has started Bet on the go with the easy-to-use mobile appPowerPlayPlay Now
Sign up bonus100% Up to C$350 First Deposit Bonus For Sport BettingExcellent user interface Tons of payment methods Dozens of sports & esportsTonyBetPlay Now
Sign up bonus100% up to $150Above the average withdrawal times Bet on any game at any point with live betting Great sign-up offerGreatwin SportsPlay Now
Sign up bonus100% matching deposit up to $500You can bet on just about anything – and we mean anything! Easy-to-use app and site Several popular options for deposits and withdrawalsBet99 SportsPlay Now
Sign up bonusBet $25 and get $100 in Free Bets on Sportsbook!Solid sign-up offer on sportsbook Advanced statistics – ComeOn delivers all the stats you could need Huge array of sportsComeOn SportsPlay Now
Sign up bonusGet risk-free sports bet up to $500Sportsbook caters to Canadians User-friendly online website Excellent sports coverageSpreads.ca SportsPlay Now
Our Bookmaker Evaluation Process: Unveiling the Winning Factors
When it comes to ranking bookmakers for your Quebec sports betting pleasure, we employ a meticulous assessment that considers a spectrum of crucial aspects, ensuring you receive nothing short of a stellar betting experience. Here’s a closer look at the key elements we scrutinize:
- Security & Unshakable Trust – Your safety is our top priority. We delve into the bookmaker’s licensing, encryption prowess, and unwavering commitment to regulatory standards, guaranteeing that your personal and financial data remains under lock and key.
- Payout Prowess – Smooth and swift withdrawals are a non-negotiable. We meticulously examine the bookmaker’s history of delivering winnings promptly and without complications. This includes their breadth of payment options, spanning credit cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers, ensuring you have the flexibility you deserve.
- Sports Galore – A rich tapestry of sports and markets can make all the difference. This is why we always gauge the bookmaker’s range and depth of sporting offerings to ensure you’re spoiled for choice.
- Support Squad – Accessible and responsive customer support is your lifeline. We put the bookmaker’s support channels, response times, and service quality to the test, ensuring you have a helping hand when you need it.
- Bonus Bliss – Bonuses and promotions can add zest to your betting journey. We dissect the bookmaker’s bonus offerings, encompassing welcoming gestures, ongoing enticements, and the intricacies of wagering requirements.
- Betting Innovations – Betting should be an evolving art form. We explore the presence of cutting-edge features like live betting, live streaming, cash-out options, and comprehensive statistical insights that elevate your strategic prowess.
Betting on Quebec: A Winning History
The Quebec sports betting scene has evolved significantly over the years. For nearly two decades, Loto-Québec’s Mise-o-jeu was the go-to option, but a game-changer arrived on August 27, 2021, with Bill C-218, legalizing single-game betting nationwide.
While sports betting has been legal in Quebec since 2004, single-game betting was only made legal following the codification of Bill C-218. Now, residents can enjoy Mise-o-jeu+ for online single-game betting in Quebec.
As the second most populated province in Canada, Quebec sports betting has already (and likely will continue to) generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. Revenue from sports betting in Quebec is reinvested in various sectors, including sports development and education.
Unfortunately, while third-party sportsbooks aim to enter Quebec, the government is cautious about granting licenses, leaving Mise-o-jeu as the most viable legal option for provincial residents.
Stay tuned as we dive deeper into licensing, responsible betting, and more!
The Legal Landscape of Sports Betting in Quebec
So, you’re in Quebec, a province known for its rich sports culture, and you’re itching to place a bet on your favourite team. But can you do it legally? The answer is a resounding yes! Sports betting is not just a passion here; it’s part of the province’s DNA. Let’s dive into the details and explore the intriguing world of Quebec sports betting.
- The Law & Regulatory Entities – To understand the legality of sports betting in Quebec, we need to rewind to August 2021. This was the moment when Canada passed Bill C-218, also known as the Safe and Regulated Sports Betting Act. This bill changed the game, unlocking the doors to single-game sports betting across the nation. Quebec, of course, was quick to jump on board. In the realm of sports betting, one name stands out in Quebec: Loto-Québec. They are the province’s lottery and gaming regulatory body and the driving force behind the scenes. When you place a bet in Quebec, whether online or in person, you’re operating under their watchful eye.
- The Whys & Hows of Legalizing Single-Game Sports Betting – But why the buzz about single-game sports betting? Well, before Bill C-218, Canadians were restricted to parlay wagers. That means you had to bet on multiple games at once, significantly lowering your chances of winning. Single-game betting levels the playing field, making it more accessible and exciting for sports fans. So, how did Quebec go about legalizing it? The answer lies in the federal legislation we mentioned earlier. Bill C-218 was a groundbreaking moment in the world of sports betting. It received broad support from lawmakers and the public alike, recognizing the need for a regulated and safe betting environment.
In the wake of Bill C-218, Quebec residents can now enjoy sports betting in two distinct ways:
- Mise-o-jeu – This is Quebec’s homegrown sports betting product, brought to you by Loto-Québec. It’s been a trusted name in the province for almost two decades. With the new legislation, Mise-o-jeu expanded its offerings to include single-game betting online, aptly named Mise-o-jeu+. This online platform is exclusively available to Quebec residents and requires a GameSpace account. And remember, you must be at least 18 years old to play.
- Offshore Sportsbooks – Here’s where the grey zone comes in. While the Quebec government doesn’t officially approve or regulate them, some offshore sportsbooks accept customers from Quebec. These rebel sportsbooks often offer more attractive odds, a wider range of betting markets and more enticing bonuses than Mise-o-jeu. However, they lack the government’s stamp of approval, which can be a concern for some bettors.
At the time of writing, there are zero Quebec sportsbooks in operation outside of the local product, Mise-o-jeu. While a number of sportsbooks and investors have expressed interest in bringing third-party sports betting sites to Quebec, following in the footsteps of provinces like Ontario, there has been no official green light from the Quebec government.
This is a big missed opportunity in our eyes considering that Ontario generated over $1.4 billion in gaming revenue between April 2022 and March 2023. Ontario has become a shining example in the world of sports betting, embracing third-party operators and opening the door to more competition and options for bettors. The result? A mass influx of revenue and a thriving betting community.
Nevertheless, the future of Quebec sports betting is promising. With Bill C-218 paving the way for single-game bets and the potential for more bookmakers to enter the market, Quebec bettors have reason to be excited. The landscape will only continue to evolve, offering an even more thrilling and diverse betting experience in the years to come.
Who Can Join the Sports Betting Action in Quebec?
Before you rush to place your bets, let’s go over the nitty-gritty of who’s eligible to get in on Quebec sports betting. It’s not rocket science, but there are some important factors and restrictions to keep in mind:
- Age Matters – First things first, you’ve got to be 18 or older to join the sports betting fun in Quebec. It’s the legal age to participate, so make sure you’ve hit that milestone before you place any bets.
- Mobile Betting – With Mise-o-jeu+, Quebec residents can conveniently place their bets on their mobile devices. It’s a feature that adds a whole new dimension to the sports betting experience, allowing you to wager from practically anywhere within the province.
- Location, Location, Location – To legally place sports wagers in Quebec, you need to be physically within the province’s borders. Just like in other provinces, location restrictions are in place to ensure that players are following the local government’s laws. So, while you can enjoy the thrill of mobile sports betting via Mise-o-jeu+, you’ll need to be planted on Quebec soil when you do it.
- Tax-Free Winnings – Now, for some good news! Gambling winnings in Canada are generally not taxable, as long as they’re not your primary source of income. That means you can enjoy your sports betting successes without worrying about a hefty tax bill. It’s a win-win situation for bettors in Quebec.
So, to sum it up, if you’re 18 or older, physically within Quebec, and using Mise-o-jeu+ or other authorized platforms, you’re all set to immerse yourself in the thrilling world of sports betting in Quebec. The legal framework ensures that you can enjoy the excitement responsibly and within the boundaries of the law.
Offshore Sportsbooks in Quebec: Navigating the Grey Zone
The short answer is that offshore sportsbooks in Quebec exist in a grey zone. While the Quebec provincial government doesn’t officially approve or regulate them, they do accept customers from the province. This creates a situation where these offshore books operate in something of a legal limbo.
Now, why the allure of offshore sportsbooks when there’s a well-regulated local option like Mise-o-jeu+? Well, these rebel Quebec sportsbooks often offer some enticing advantages:
- Better Odds – Offshore books are known for offering more attractive odds, which can potentially result in bigger payouts for bettors.
- Diverse Markets – They typically provide a broader range of betting markets, giving bettors more options to explore.
- Better Bonuses – Many offshore sportsbooks offer more generous bonuses and promotions, sweetening the deal for registered users.
While there are some notable advantages, it’s important to proceed with caution when considering offshore sportsbooks. The fact that they operate outside the official regulatory framework can raise concerns about the security of your funds and the fairness of the games. Additionally, if any issues arise, you may not have the same level of legal protection that you would with a government-regulated platform like Mise-o-jeu+.
Getting Started: Your Guide to Sports Betting in Quebec
Now that you’re well-versed in the history and legal aspects of Quebec sports betting, let’s roll up our sleeves and explore how you can start your sports betting journey in this exciting province.
- Narrow Down a Bookmaker – Every gambling journey begins with choosing a platform. In Quebec, you have a couple of options: Mise-o-jeu+ or offshore sportsbooks. Mise-o-jeu+ is the go-to platform for online sports betting in Quebec as it is the provincially regulated option, backed by Loto-Québec. While it’s a trusted choice, keep in mind that it might not offer the same variety and odds as offshore sportsbooks.
- Register with the Platform – Once you’ve picked your platform, it’s time to register. If you opt for Mise-o-jeu+, you’ll need an Espacejeux account first. Simply head to their website, click on “Open An Account,” and provide basic personal information like your name, email address, and phone number. You’ll also need to create a unique password, select a security question (and answer it), and confirm your date of birth to verify your eligibility. Remember, you must be of legal betting age in the province, which is 18. You may also be asked to verify your identity and location before using the Mise-o-jeu platform.
- Fund Your Account – To place your bets, you’ll need to fund your betting account. The most popular and accepted deposit methods in Quebec are Credit/Debit Cards (Visa and Mastercard), E-Wallets (PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, etc.), Prepaid Cards, Interac e-Transfer and Bank Transfers.
- Choose Your Bets – Now that you’re all set up, it’s time to dive into the exciting world of Quebec sports betting. Quebec bettors have a variety of bet types to choose from, including moneylines, over/unders (totals), point spreads, live bets, futures, props, and more. We’ll delve into these in more detail in later sections, so stay tuned.
- Place Your Bets – Before you place any bets, it’s crucial to understand what you’re doing. Do your research, analyze game dynamics, and carefully consider each bet. To start, pick the sport you want to bet on, narrow down your market, make your selection, and place your bet strategically.
- Withdraw Your Winnings – When your bets pay off (and we’re sure they will), it’s time to enjoy those sweet winnings. Keep in mind that the withdrawal process may take a few days, depending on your chosen withdrawal method. Always read the fine print before making a withdrawal, as there may be hidden fees.
Popular Sports to Bet on in Quebec
Quebec is a province steeped in sports culture, and it’s no surprise that betting on sports is a cherished pastime. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most popular sports in Quebec for wagering and why they hold a special place in the hearts of Quebecers.
- Hockey (NHL) – It’s no secret that Hockey reigns supreme in Quebec. The NHL, with its beloved Montreal Canadiens, is a passion that runs deep. Betting on NHL games is practically a rite of passage for many Quebecers. The excitement of each slapshot, the thrill of a breakaway, and the camaraderie of fellow fans make NHL betting a cherished tradition.
- Soccer (MLS and Beyond) – Soccer has a growing fan base in Quebec, with CF Montreal (formerly known as the Montreal Impact) representing the province in Major League Soccer (MLS). The international appeal of soccer means there’s a wealth of betting opportunities, from MLS matches to top European leagues like the English Premier League and La Liga.
- Football (CFL and NFL) – The Canadian Football League (CFL) brings the excitement of football to Quebec, with the Montreal Alouettes leading the charge. Quebecers also eagerly follow the NFL, making Super Bowl Sunday a major event. Betting on football games, whether CFL or NFL, is a highlight of the Quebec sports betting
- Baseball (MLB) – Though it’s been almost 20 years since the beloved Montreal Expos left Quebec, baseball still holds a special place in the hearts of many. Betting on MLB games, particularly during the playoffs and World Series, is a timeless tradition for baseball fans across La Belle Province.
- Basketball (NBA and NCAA) – Basketball is making waves in Quebec, thanks in part to the success and popularity of the Toronto Raptors in nearby Ontario as well as the influx of local talent. The NBA has a dedicated following, and many Quebecers are joining the excitement by betting on NBA games.
- Tennis (Rogers Cup) – Quebec hosts the prestigious Rogers Cup, the third-oldest tennis tournament in the world behind Wimbledon and the US Open. This prestigious event attracts top talent from around the world and betting on tennis matches, particularly during this event, is a favourite among Quebec sports
Most Popular Betting Markets in Quebec
Quebecers are known for their fervent love of sports, and when it comes to sports betting, they of course have their preferred markets. Let’s dive into a few of the most popular Quebec sports betting markets.
- Moneyline Betting – Moneyline betting is as straightforward as it gets, appealing to both beginners and seasoned bettors alike. It’s all about picking the team you think will win the game, regardless of the final score. For example, you might bet on the Montreal Canadiens to beat the Toronto Maple Leafs in an NHL clash. If the Canadiens emerge victorious, your bet pays off.
- Point Spread Betting – Point spread betting adds an element of strategy. It’s about predicting not just the winner but how much they’ll win or lose by. This creates exciting opportunities, especially when one team is a clear favourite. For instance, you could bet on the Montreal Alouettes with a -6.5 point spread against the Calgary Stampeders in a CFL matchup. If the Alouettes win by more than 6.5 points, your bet wins.
- Over/Under (Totals) Betting – Over/Under betting allows you to wager on the total combined score of a game, irrespective of the winner. It’s a versatile market suitable for various sports. For example, you might bet on the total goals scored in a CF Montreal MLS game to be Over 2.5. If the final score is 3-1, your bet is a winner.
- Futures Betting – Futures betting is about long-term predictions. Quebecers love to get behind their teams and bet on their success throughout the season. For context, before the NHL season starts, you might bet on the Montreal Canadiens to win the Stanley Cup. If they claim the championship, your futures bet pays off.
- Prop Betting – Props allow you to focus on a specific team or individual performance within a game, adding a layer of excitement to the action. An example would be wagering on Carey Price, the Montreal Canadiens’ goaltender, to make over 30 saves in an NHL game. If he meets or exceeds that mark, your bet wins.
- Live Betting (In-Play Betting) – Live betting offers real-time action and dynamic odds. Quebecers relish the opportunity to adjust their bets during a game. Let’s say you’re watching a CF Montreal MLS match, and they go down 0-1 early. You place a live bet on CF Montreal to win when the odds improve after a strong performance in the second half. If they mount a comeback and come out victorious, your bet pays off.
- Parlay Betting – Lastly, Parlays involve combining multiple bets into one. They offer the chance for bigger payouts but require all bets to be correct. So, you could create a parlay bet that includes CF Montreal winning their next MLS game, the Montreal Canadiens winning their NHL matchup, and the Montreal Alouettes covering the point spread in a CFL game. If all three outcomes come to fruition, your parlay pays off handsomely.
Other Betting Options in Quebec
Outside of popular Quebec sports, Quebeqois have a diverse range of betting options available, including:
- Awards Ceremonies – Bet on outcomes of celebrity award shows like the Oscars and Emmy Awards for added entertainment.
- Politics – While not currently offered on Mise-o-jeu, offshore sportsbooks offer political betting on American and Canadian events.
- Esports – Wager on major esports events for games like CSGO, League of Legends, and Dota 2.
- Fantasy Sports – Legal Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) games allow players to build fantasy teams based on real athlete performance.
Note: While you can wager on NCAA college and university sports, Quebec university sports are not available to bet on in the province. One exception is the Vanier Cup, the annual Canadian university football championship, offering betting options for those interested in homegrown college football.
Quebec Sports Icons: Beloved Teams & Legendary Players
Quebec sports teams are more than just names on a shirt; they are symbols of passion, pride, and the province’s rich sporting heritage. These teams have left an indelible mark on the hearts of Quebeqois and continue to inspire new generations of sports fans.
- Montreal Canadiens (NHL) – The Montreal Canadiens, often simply referred to as the Habs, are an NHL powerhouse with an unmatched legacy. Founded in 1909, they have won an astounding 24 Stanley Cups, the most in league history. Their popularity transcends generations, making them an enduring symbol of Quebec’s love for hockey. Legends like Maurice “Rocket” Richard, Jean Béliveau, and Guy Lafleur have graced the Canadiens’ roster.
- Montreal Alouettes (CFL) – The Montreal Alouettes are a storied CFL franchise with a history dating back to 1946. Their thrilling brand of football has garnered devoted followers throughout the province. The Grey Cup, Canada’s ultimate football prize, has been hoisted by the Alouettes seven times with their most recent win coming back in 2010. Quarterbacks like Anthony Calvillo and Sam Etcheverry are remembered as Alouettes legends, leading the team to multiple championships.
- CF Montreal (MLS) – CF Montreal, formerly known as the Montreal Impact, represents Quebec in Major League Soccer (MLS). Founded in 1992, they’ve earned their place in the province’s sports landscape. Their dedicated fan base rallies behind them, fostering a passionate soccer culture. Didier Drogba, the Ivorian football icon, played for the Impact in 2015-16, and a few years later, the team was coached by legendary French footballer, Thierry Henry.
- Laval Rocket (AHL) – The Laval Rocket, named after Canadiens’ legend Maurice “Rocket” Richard, is the American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate of the Montreal Canadiens. Their games are played at Place Bell Arena in Laval, Quebec and offer fans a chance to see future NHL stars in action. Current Canadiens’ superstars Brendan Gallagher and Carey Price, among others, began their professional careers with the Hamilton Bulldogs, the predecessor of the Laval Rocket.
Other Types of Gambling in Quebec
There’s no denying Quebec’s deep love of sports, but there are plenty of other gambling options beyond just Quebec sports betting. Whether you’re seeking the thrill of the casino, the strategy of poker, or other forms of gaming entertainment, the province has something for everyone.
- Retail Casinos – Quebec boasts 11 brick-and-mortar casinos, each offering a unique gaming experience. From the renowned Casino de Montreal, the largest casino in the province, to scenic destinations like Casino de Mont-Tremblant and Casino de Charlevoix, there are plenty of opportunities to try your luck at slots, table games, and more.
- Online Casino Gaming – Loto-Québec also operates Espacejeux, an online gaming platform that provides Quebecers with access to various casino games, including various slots and table games. It ensures a safe and regulated online gaming environment.
- Lottery – Loto-Québec oversees multiple lottery games in the province, with the Canada-wide Lotto 6/49 and Lotto Max being two standouts. These lotteries offer the chance to win substantial jackpots, making them a popular choice for those who dream of hitting it big.
- Horse Racing – Horse racing enthusiasts can attend live races or wager on horse racing events through a variety of online Quebec sports betting platforms. The province currently only has one racetrack left, Hippodrome de Trois-Rivières, which offers exciting race days.
Playing Responsibly in Quebec
While Quebec sports betting can be a thrilling pastime, it’s crucial to do so responsibly. Responsible gambling ensures that the enjoyment of the game doesn’t spiral into compulsive behaviour. Thankfully, Quebec has robust policies, regulations, and resources in place to promote responsible gambling and provide support to those in need.
- “So that a game remains a game” Website – Loto-Québec’s primary responsible gambling resource is the “So that a game remains a game” website. This platform provides comprehensive information and tools to help individuals identify and address potential gambling problems. It offers self-assessment tests, advice on setting betting limits, and strategies for maintaining control over one’s gambling habits.
- Quebec Toll-Free Gambling Helpline – Quebecers in need of immediate assistance and support can call the toll-free gambling helpline at 1-800-461-0140. Trained professionals are available to provide guidance, answer questions, and offer resources for those struggling with gambling-related issues.
Beyond these tools, users might also be able to take advantage of other resources to keep their Quebec sports betting habits under control. The following can be found either directly through the Loto-Quebec platform or some offshore sportsbooks:
- Self-Exclusion Programs – To help individuals regain control over their gambling habits, Loto-Québec offers self-exclusion programs. Players can voluntarily exclude themselves from accessing betting platforms or entering casinos for a specified period. This measure ensures a break from gambling and the opportunity to seek support.
- Deposit & Betting Limits – Loto-Québec encourages players to set deposit and betting limits on their accounts. These limits provide an extra layer of control, preventing players from exceeding their predetermined budget.
Sportsbooks to avoid
When sifting through Quebec sportsbooks, be cautious of the following:
- Lack of Licensing – Ensure the sportsbook is licensed and regulated for fair play.
- Limited Betting Options – Opt for bookmakers with diverse sports and markets.
- Poor Customer Support – Avoid those with slow or inaccessible support.
- Delayed Payouts – Timely withdrawals are vital; delays are a red flag.
- Unfavorable Odds – Beware of consistently bad odds and lines.
- Lack of Transparency – Trustworthy sportsbooks are transparent about their rules and terms.
- Negative Reviews – Check user feedback; too many complaints are a warning.
- No Responsible Gambling Tools – Reputable operators offer responsible gambling features.
- Security Concerns – Ensure your data is secure; unclear security measures are a problem.
- Scandals or Legal Issues – History matters; avoid operators with a tainted past.
Licensed Sites vs. Uncharted Waters: Decoding the Betting Arena
In the exhilarating realm of Quebec sports betting, the choice between licensed and unlicensed sites is a pivotal crossroads that can steer your betting voyage in exciting or treacherous directions. Let’s navigate these waters and unveil the distinctions and intersections between these two options, empowering you to make a savvy choice.
- Legal Paragons – These sites dance to the legal tune, holding the endorsement of provincial authorities, ensuring they harmonize with stringent standards.
- Fortified Fortresses – They fortify your personal and financial citadel with unbreakable encryption and security measures.
- Fairness Pledge – Licensed sites embrace equitable odds and a steadfast commitment to fair play, ensuring every wager is a level battleground.
- Lawless Frontiers – Unlicensed sites operate in the wild west of the betting frontier, bypassing official blessings and potentially subjecting you to turbulent legal waters.
- Feeble Defenses – Security measures can be flimsy at best, leaving your sensitive data vulnerable to prying eyes.
- Shadowy Fairness – Unlicensed sites often shroud their practices in secrecy, casting shadows of doubt on the fairness of their operations.
Why Embrace a Licensed Oasis?
- Legal Harmony – Licensed sites compose a legal symphony, serenading you with harmonious betting experiences, and shielding you from legal tempests.
- Security Blanket – They drape you in the warm embrace of robust security measures, assuring your personal and financial sanctum remains invulnerable.
- Fairness Creed – Betting on licensed sites pledges an unwavering devotion to fair play and transparent odds, bestowing a shield of trust around your wagers.
Mise-O-Jeu+ – The Crown Jewel of Quebec Sports Betting
Mise-O-Jeu+ stands as the epitome of Quebec’s online sports betting prowess, an exclusive domain where residents aged 18 and beyond partake in legal and regulated sports wagering.
Mise-O-Jeu+ welcomes Quebec’s residents, extending its embrace solely to those who call La Bell Province home. To embark on this voyage, you must first create an account at Espacejeux. From there, you can load your gaming account with various deposit methods and savour the plethora of sports betting possibilities.
Above all else, putting your trust in Mise-O-Jeu+ means aligning with a reputable custodian. Mise-O-Jeu+ thrives under the vigilant gaze of Loto-Quebec, standing as a beacon of responsible play, secure financial transactions, and reliable customer support.
How do I register for Mise-O-Jeu+?
What deposit methods can I use on Mise-O-Jeu+?
Can I deposit funds using cryptocurrency on Mise-O-Jeu+?
Can I set betting limits on Mise-O-Jeu+ to control my spending?
What is the legal betting age in Quebec?
Can I place bets on Quebec sports using my mobile device?
What are combo bets in Quebec sports betting?
Are there any bonuses or promotions available on Mise-O-Jeu+ for new users?
Cryptocurrency has risen in prominence over the last decade or so. A relatively new development is the implementation of cryptocurrencies as a form of payment for sports betting sites. In the guide below, you will learn all that there is to know…Read More
As sports betting and casino gaming continue to gain popularity online, the way we pay for those wagers is changing. Bitcoin betting sites are becoming more prevalent. Crypto betting and crypto gambling are becoming more commonplace but are not a universal certainty…Read More
Welcome to the Ultimate Guide to Sports Betting in Canada! Discover the legal landscape, top sports, betting tips, and more on your journey to becoming a savvy sports bettor. Canada’s Betting Revolution: Unveiling New Rules & Strategies In the ever-evolving world of…Read More
GeoComply Solutions Inc., a leading tech company based in Vancouver B.C. which provides geolocation services to many legal sports betting sites in Ontario, has highlighted the growing desire for legal sports betting in Quebec. The company recently opened an office in Toronto.…Nov 28, 2023 Read More
Ontario Senator Marty Deacon and Saskatchewan Senator Brent Cotter held a virtual panel on Wednesday about the future of sports betting in Canada, and specifically about the future of sports betting advertising. Deacon introduced Bill S-269 to Parliament last year. This bill…Nov 26, 2023 Read More
Canadian sports betting and online casino company NorthStar Gaming has just released its financial report for the third quarter of the 2023 fiscal year (Q3 2023). Among other things, this report shows that NorthStar Gaming has increased its total gaming revenue by…Nov 22, 2023 Read More